The State of Missouri Rules and Regulations govern all warranties and guarantees. This warranty covers your newly purchased puppy only! We are not responsible for any associated charges such as veterinary fees etc. To qualify for this warranty, you must meet the following terms on this page. Second Wind reserves the right to withhold sales of any puppy when I feel that particular sale is NOT in the best interest of the PUPPY.
This health guarantee is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Valid for original buyer ONLY for FULL PRICE puppies.
This health guarantee covers your newly purchased puppy for ONE year, terminating at said puppy's FIRST birthday, age one.
Buyer MUST relinquish their current puppy back to SecondWind in order to receive a replacement puppy, should a replacement be necessary.
**Health guarantee is invalid if you breed your female puppy before she turns 12 months old.**
General Terms and Conditions:
- We guarantee puppies to be healthy at time of purchase.
- We guarantee the puppies will be up-to-date on all current shots (age appropriate), and also on their deworming.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HOUSEBREAK YOUR PUPPY. YOUR FAILURE TO HOUSEBREAK YOUR PUPPY IS NOT GROUNDS TO RETURN YOUR PUPPY FOR A REFUND. GENERALLY, IT CAN TAKE A MONTH TO SIX WEEKS OF DILIGENT, REPETITIVE WORK TO HOUSEBREAK YOUR NEW PUPPY.
- They will have a vet check , with written certificate, from my licensed veterinarian.
- We guarantee against THESE serious genetic defects: heart, lungs, kidneys until 12 months of age for our full price registered * puppies.
- In order for your health guarantee to be VALID, customer MUST take puppy to their veterinarian within 72 hours / 3 working days of receiving your puppy for a general health check !!!! If any life threatening health problems are found at the time of exam, puppy needs to be returned immediately with a written statement from your vet as to the problem and a description of the puppy.
- All hernias (naval & inguinal) will be repaired before leaving if found by my veterinarian. Hernia repairs & weak knees do not warrant return of puppy, as it is not life threatening.
- We do not guarantee you will be able to show or breed your animal.
- All medications and vaccines stated on the pet's medical record are given by me, with the exception of a rabies vaccine. We are not responsible should an overload occur due to your vet doubting our records, which can make the puppy sick. Please have your vet call us, 573-548-2451. If your puppy should die of any genetic problems, an autopsy from a state veterinary lab is required for replacement of the puppy.
- No cash refund will be made!!
- You must return any and all registrations, application, puppy care package, etc. to us. You must sign any and all papers necessary to transfer ownership back to us.
- There will be no returns due to incompatibility, allergies, or landlord disputes. Sorry NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you feel you must return your puppy, please call me and we will discuss the possibility. Most times, these issues can be worked out. Puppy must be returned at YOUR cost. You relinquish all rights and we will find the puppy a PET HOME. A veterinarian's statement of non-communicable diseases must accompany the puppy for every one's safety.
- Although we try to predict grown size and color, we do not guarantee size, color, etc. at adulthood.